• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
March

Please leave your feedbacks and wishing list for our iPhone App VeryLock here

23 responses to “Password Manager iPhone:VeryLock”

1. Curt Wu says:

Nice tool! I always forget my passwords ,and even worse I can’t type them correctly on my iphone. This tool saved me, it can save your login info , bring you to the website you want and auto fill in the username/password, so you can login with just a click.
    Love it! Hope the developer will release a ipad version soon.

2. Walter says:

How do I backup this data?

3. devy says:

LOOKS GOOD AND FREE!!!!!!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HURRY UP WITH THE BACKUP
    OPTION.

THANKS

4. Actually very lock is a good statistic of i Phone Apps and it maintains all the secrecy in i Phones. Very lock stores safely anything like our personal documents all strategies in i Phones, so definitely it is doing well and this feature is protecting us.

5. Brad Tyson says:

I have forgot my password how do I get in?

• admin says:

There’s 2 passwords for VeryLock. If you remember one of them, you still have chance to reset the other one. If you forgot both then you have to reinstall and you will lost everything in VeryLock.
      I guess you forgot your simple password. If so you can enter 3 times wrong password, then you can see a reset password button at bottom. click on it it will ask for complex password, you can reset your simple password with the complex password.

Enjoy

6. nasser says:

nasser says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

August 12, 2013 at 6:52 am

WHEN SENDING SMS IN VERYLOCK LT AT THE TOP IT SAY (KEY)
    WHAT I SHOULD BUT AS A KEY PASSWORD OR WHAT
    PLEASE HELP
    NASSER

• admin says:

I have to explain how the secured message works. When you on the screen of secured message, first you need to select a key, which will be used to encrypt your message, and then write your message beneath it. After that you click encrypt , you will see your message encrypted.
      Once your message encrypted, you can click “send SMS” or “send email” to send them.
      Be aware, you have to let the recipient know the key used for encryption, otherwise he can not decrypt the message.

Enjoy

7. sh says:

I am now using VeryLock ver.4.2.1. Is it possible to import data from VeryLock LT?

• admin says:

Yes to do that you can backup your data to Dropbox from LT, then after install VeryLock , restore from Dropbox

Thanks

8. casm says:

I’ve switched to Android but there aren’t any apps that perform as well as this one. Any timeline on releasing an app for Android?

• admin says:

We have the plan to develop a android version, but will not be available in near future.
      Thanks for your feedback.

• casm says:

so 2016? You should look into a paid version, which I would gladly pay for if it offered cross-platform sync. My wife and I could have the same data synced through dropbox, her on her iPhone and me on my HTC One M9.
        It really is the best out there; you should promote this app more and push out an alpha version and I’d sign up to test it out.

9. Melinda Moyer says:

My verylock no longer works since I did the recent apple updates about a week or so ago. Ive written several times and someone told me about a week ago, he would look into it and havent heard anything back yet? I am missing my verylock, is this because of the updates to apple??

10. Phil says:

I have installed a purchased copy of VeryLock8. It is installed on my ipad, with the latest OS. No matter what password I try to install, whether simple or complex, it will not allow me to complete the process. It just stays on the password page.

• admin says:

the installation does not verify password, it ask you to create a simple password and a complex password .
      once passwords created, you can login with it.

11. Thomas says:

I forget my simple password because i always used my fingerprint, but i don’t know why he asks me toi put simple password, and i can’t even use my fingerprint and my complex password toi reset it, how can i do to reset him? (i have no button who asks me to use complexe password